Thursday, December 15, 2011

{Dating in Los Angeles}


I'm single for the first time in nearly seven years. Maybe I'm just out of practice or maybe it is dating in LA, but I'm pretty sure dating is utterly exhausting.

Being new to the city, I joined an online dating site - a first for me. Needless to say, it has been quite the experience.

One of the e-mails I received was too good not to share:

"Nice profile...you're soooo beautiful. :) If you'd like to get a better look at me you can see a funny clip from a TV show I was on (The Millionaire Matchmaker) if you google different millionaires. It only works on a computer not a cell phone. If you're interested in my work there's a clip from the UFC with my logo center octagon (youtube liddel vs white). Nice to meet you :)"

For the first time in my life I was left truly speechless.

- HauteMessinHollywood -

2 comments:

  1. Oh My GOD!!!! this is too funny!!!!!!
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blogg!!!
    i love the yellow sidebars edges on the side of your blogg!! how do you do that? i couldnt figure out in the "simple" blogger template so I had to switch to one that sort of had it, but i wish they were thicker!!!
    Tips would be highly appreciated!!

    love k (k@makitandfakeit.com)

    ReplyDelete