Saturday, December 17, 2011

{Kleenex! Claritin! Vodka! Oh My!}

It's the little things about living in Los Angeles that shock me the most.

- The traffic.

- The taxes.

- The fact that you can buy liquor at pharmacies.

This morning while waiting in line to purchase my Kleenex and allergy medicine at CVS, the loud speaker comes on: "Employee assistance needed in the liquor aisle. Employee assistance in liquor."

My face looked something like this:












And then I turned around - expecting a pharmacy of puzzled patrons - but no, apparently this is perfectly normal at 10 AM in Los Angeles.

So naturally I did the only logical thing, I stepped out of line and went and bought some vodka...and some Cheetos.

- HauteMessinHollywood -

2 comments:

  1. the traffic is the WORST, second only to Atlanta. i hope you have a great weekend and stop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate traffic too! same thing here in Barcelona, maybe not as LA though!

    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete