Sunday, January 15, 2012

{Short Man Syndrome}

I'm slowly beginning to understand why some women end up alone with fifteen cats. They probably grew tired of receiving messages like these from online suitors:

Do you think generally women get mad when a short man approaches her? Like they see him coming and say to themselves "Oh hell, how am I going to get out of this? I guess I'll tell him I already have a boyfriend."

I have officially accepted that online dating is a bust and I am paying $20 a month for mindless entertainment and material for my blog.

- HauteMessinHollywood -

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lord! He shoots himself in the foot before anyone even gives him a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i gave up on online dating about 8 months ago...it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah i did match a few years back and gained myself a stalker within the first 2 weeks. he went apeshit on me when i didn't "wink" back. online dating is a murder-suicide waiting to happen.
    this post cracked me up :)
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea...this is exactly the reason I don't do online dating...haha...I'd rather have no man than have weirdos like that XD
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, boy.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I hate that blatant insecurity. Does he think he'll find anyone acting like that?
    I had a friend set up an online date once. We emailed and then he said, I'm not into being superficial, so here's my REAL picture instead. That freaked me out! No date for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe online dating hasn't been the most lucrative as of late, but your stories are pretty entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weeeeeell PLEASE keep paying cause it is very entertaining!! lol

    good luck!!

    love k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Mess...didn't you watch the Craigslist Killer on Lifetime back in 2010? So two lessons we've learned for sure: 1. old men are, in fact old. 2. Short men are, in fact unaware that self-deprication never works as compensation for their lack of tall-ness.

    ReplyDelete